Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Typical 1970s gas station with three bays and corner office/shop facing onto Bayard (Rt 206). One story, with flat roof. Pump canopy along Bayard.
Gas station constructed in 1957. A small building was located here, constructed after 1918. Noncontributing due to nature and location of business.
Sources: Sanborn atlases aerial photos.