PSE&G 2021 Gas System Modernization Program
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSE&G) is working on a statewide initiative to replace old gas pipes with new piping. Multiple streets in Princeton will be part of this project, beginning in the Riverside neighborhood in spring 2021. This program will improve the overall gas system. PSE&G will be sending out letters to residents who will be affected by this project. A virtual public information center with PSE&G was held on February 25, 2021. PSE&G will be presenting Phase 1 and Phase 2 to Council in February.
Work is scheduled to begin on Monday, April 12, 2021, weather permitting.
PSE&G has made a decision to defer all work In Princeton until 2022. Due to the significant amount of uprates identified, PSE&G is reevaluating and assessing whether they should replace or uprate the existing main. Further information to follow.
- PSEG Phase 2 Road Map (PDF)
- PSEG Gas System Upgrades Construction Door Hangers (PDF)
- PSEG Gas System Upgrades COVID-19 Safety Flyer (PDF)
- PSEG Gas System Upgrades End of Construction Notice English (PDF)
- PSEG Gas System Upgrades End of Construction Notice Spanish (PDF)
- PSEG Gas System Upgrades Fact Sheet English (PDF)
- PSEG Gas System Upgrades Fact Sheet Spanish (PDF)
- PSEG Gas System Upgrades Work Description English (PDF)
- PSEG Gas System Upgrades Work Description Spanish (PDF)
- Gas Construction Presentation - Princeton 2021 FINAL (PDF)
- Gas Construction Presentation - Princeton 2021 (PDF)
- Phase 1 PSEG Road Map (PDF)
- Phase 1 PSEG 2021 Road List (PDF)
- 05-29-2020 PSE and G Gas System Upgrade - Paving Notice (PDF)
- 2019 Gas System Modernization Program - FAQs - English (PDF)
- 2019 Gas System Modernization Program - FAQs - Spanish (PDF)
- COVID-19 Stubbing or Direct Burial Letter - English and Spanish (PDF)
- Gas System Modernization Program - Customer Letter 2018 (PDF)
- Princeton Large Project FAQs (PDF)
- Princeton Outreach Workshop Letter 2019 - Correction Final (PDF)
- Restarting In-Home Service Gas Flyer (PDF)
Register for the workshop by sending an email to email@example.com and provide your name and address with Princeton Workshop in the subject line on or before February 24th , 2021.
If you should have any other questions regarding the virtual workshop please call PSE&G at 1-833- 661-6400 or email PSE&G at firstname.lastname@example.org.