Residents may apply to the Office of the Clerk for a residential municipal parking yard permit. Proof of residency (a signed original lease/mortgage agreement) and a valid vehicle registration card are required.
The Clerk's Office will review the material and issue a parking decal for Park Place West (behind the CVS) or Maclean Street Yard (must live within 400 feet). Parking decals are distributed upon availability, currently there is a waiting list for the Maclean Street Yard.
Overnight Parking Hours
The Park Place West lot is strictly for over-night parking only. The hours are:
- Monday through Friday from 5 pm to 9 am
- Saturday from 5 pm to 10 am
- Sunday all day; the vehicle must be moved by 9 am Monday
The cost of a resident permit parking in a municipal lot is $25 per month. Fees are not prorated.
Maclean Street Yard
- A 12-hour Business Parking Permit is available for employee parking, based on availability.
- The fee is $30 per month.
- Permit applications can be obtained at the Clerk's Office in Witherspoon Hall, 400 Witherspoon Street.