American Four Square style twin house, with #167 on the south (right) and #165 on the north (left). The building is a square, 2.5-story, 4-bay, stucco-clad, with asphalt-shingled pyramidal hipped roof. ON west (main) façade a single shed-roofed dormer is centered, with 2 windows. All windows are 1x1 replacements. The second floor has 4 evenly spaced windows; on the first floor, the two entrances are centered side-by-side. Flanking entrances are paired with 1x1 windows. Doors are paneled and may be original. The shed-roofed front porch is full-length and supported by 4 large squared posts resting on a masonry knee wall rising from the ground. Steps are centered, opposite of entrances.
Northside obscured; south side contains three aligned windows on both floors.
Constructed between 1875 and 1890, however building changes on the map between 1911 and 1918 where it doubles in size and is indicated as a brick structure (indicated as the frame before that). Thus, the original building presumably demolished and rebuilt as the present house.