Council Virtual Meeting Information
The meeting schedule can be found on the calendar.
Virtual Meeting Information
Until further notice, all meetings of the Princeton Mayor and Council will be held using Zoom's webinar service. Members of the public can access the meeting using a computer or mobile device or by phoning in. The public will be muted throughout the meeting.
- Via computer or mobile device, click on "Participants" then in the dialogue box, click "raise hand"
- Via telephone, press "9". When it is your turn to speak, the meeting host will unmute you and the Mayor will recognize you to speak.
- Spoken comments will be limited to three minutes per speaker.
- Written questions or comments must be submitted no later than 6:30 pm on the night of the meeting. Any written questions or comments received prior to 6:30 pm on the night of the meeting will be read or summarized on the record after all spoken comments have been made. Email your comments or questions to email@example.com
- If providing a comment or asking a question in writing, include your name, address, and the subject of your comment or question.
- Questions and comments related to specific agenda items will be addressed when the agenda item in question is reached.
- Questions and comments for items not on the agenda will be addressed during the public comment portion of the meeting.
- Questions and comments will be responded to verbally at the discretion of the Mayor and Council. Written responses will not be provided.