Frequently Asked Questions
*The following are not allowed in the CP Pool complex: bikes, scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, roller-blades, inline skates, frisbees, soccer balls and other non-aquatic athletic equipment.*
Q: Will I be allowed to bring a non-resident guest with me to the pool in 2022?
- A: We will be allowing non-resident guests in 2022. Princeton residents and CP Pool members will be allowed to bring non-resident guests to the pool on any given day. Pool members/residents must be present at the pool while their guests are in attendance. Please check back later for more info regarding the waiver form for non-resident guests.
- Guests must be sponsored by either a Pool member or DAC holder and then pay the appropriate daily admission fee upon entry to the pool. (Guest of a Pool member = $7/youth & $13/adult. Guest of a DAC Holder = $14/youth and $18/adult)
- PRD reserves the right to limit guests as needed on any given day based on capacity and attendance.
Q: Are you accepting any new non-resident members in 2022?
- A:We are accepting new non-resident members in 2022. Individuals will need to create a CommunityPass account in order to register.
Q: I'm a Princeton resident but I have never had a Daily Admission Card (DAC). When can I pick up my DAC for 2022?
- A: After you register for your 2022 Daily Admission Card on Community Pass, You will need to come to the Recreation Department office (380 Witherspoon St) from 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday and have your photo taken for your DAC.
Q: I'm a Princeton resident and had a DAC in 2020 and/or 2021, can I use the same card again this summer?
- A: Only if your DAC had your photo on it. If not, you must first register for the 2022 DAC option in CommunityPass and then come to the office to have your photo taken and receive your new DAC. If your DAC already has your photo on it then all you need to do is register for the 2022 Daily Admission Card Season in Community Pass and complete the online waiver.
Q: Can I pre-register for a daily admission slot?
- A: Current DAC holders may pre-pay online for pool daily admission. For more information, please see our Instructions for pre-paying for pool daily admission.
Q: Are there capacity restrictions at CP Pool this summer?
- A: At this time, we do not anticipate having capacity restrictions.
Q: Will guests be required to wear a face covering at CP Pool this summer?
- A: We are following current CDC guidance with regards to masking. At this time, masks are not required to be worn outdoors or indoors.
Q: Will the concession stand be open this summer?
- A: Yes! Stay tuned for additional info. Guests may always bring their own food and drink. Glass bottles and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the complex.
Q: Will there be tables and chairs available for use at the pool in 2022?
- A: Chairs, benches and tables will be available for use at the pool this summer on a first come first served basis. Patrons may continue to bring their own chairs if they choose.
Q: Can I host a birthday party at CP Pool in 2022?
- A: Birthday Parties will be returning to CP Pool in 2022! However, the community room is available for public use on a first come, first served basis.
Q: How do I find out if the pool is closing early due to inclement weather?
- A: Be sure to check Princeton Recreation Facebook or Twitter, or call the pool front office: 609-921-2990. PRD reserves the right to close early due to inclement weather at the discretion of the manager. In addition, due to limited sheltering capacity, patrons may be asked to leave the complex in the event of a thunder/lightning delay.