This property contains a building that has historically been a duplex and continues so, albeit with several very recent changes. Overall form of this 1.5 story, 4-bay front-end gabled, rectangular shaped building oriented west to Bayard has been altered with large monitor dormers and possibly pronounced gable with overhanging wooden eaves and full return pent. Roof is asphalt shingles, walls clad in stucco, and above eaveline under gables is clapboard. The triangular gable and pent is a main feature of west façade. Fenestration consists of mainly 6x1 or 6x6 replacement windows with molded surrounds. Attic level: half-round window under crest. Second level: two single sash units flanking centered triple sash unit; all with molded lintels. First level: two centered doors flanked by paired 6x1 units centered between doors and corners. Doors located under front end gabled porch roof with pent "matching" main pent in which the porch roof interrupts. Porch roof supported by square posts resting on small porch with cement steps. North façade consist of the monitor dormer with overhanging eave and centered gable. Quite visible is the overhanging wooden eave, fascia and molded cornice seen on both roof levels. Fenestration on 2nd level: triple unit below gable eave line, with windows on either end. Frist floor has door with vestibule under eave, paired windows flanking vestibule, and a single unit near NW corner. South façade: Straight monitor dormer with two paired window sets and single sash unit near west end. First level has, from west to east, single unit, paired unit, small window near center, and paired unit near east end.
The 1906 atlas shows vacant lot; house appears on 1911 map, thus a c. 1910 construction date.