Two story rectangular house with gable end facing the street. The first floor of the three bay structure is a half level above the street with a brick stair leading to a full width one story shed roof front porch with turned wood posts with simple rectangular balustrades in between. The front door in the north bay of the porch is a mid-20th century replacement unit with inset rising lights. The house has narrow clapboard style vinyl or aluminum siding with one over one replacement windows. The side walls are mostly blank, with no doors and few windows. The most prominent window on the south elevation is set back near the southwest corner and is a paired unit. The house features an asphalt shingled roof.
This house was constructed c. 1897. Historic maps show a vacant lot in this location as late as the Sanborn Atlas of 1895. The house appears on the map of 1898 and all subsequent maps and aerials.