The two story jerkinhead gabled roof dwelling on a raised foundation has a one story gabled pavilion projecting across the left half of the street facade. The pavilion has two paired single light casement windows. The balance of what had been a full width shed roof front porch has been enclosed with the entry door being roughly centered beneath one of the two front second story one over one windows. A small brick chimney is near the center of the ridge. The side facades have single windows at each level, and there is a small one story shed addition on the north side of the rear facade.
The house was constructed c. 1930. This particular location is covered irregularly in historic maps, but the Sanborn Atlas of 1918 clearly shows a vacant lot in this location. The Franklin Survey map of 1930 does not cover properties north of Leigh Avenue, and the historic aerial of 1931 is very difficult to interpret here. The historic aerial of 1940 clearly shows the house.